- Research Areas
- Dynamic Brain Circuits and Connections in Health and Disease
- Core facilities
- Research administration services
- Funding Opportunities
- DMCBH Membership
- News & Events
- Brain Matters Newsletter
- Neuroscience Research Colloquium
You are hereEvents
World Parkinson's Day at DMCBH
10:00am-2:00pm, Apr 11, 2019
Lobby, First Floor, Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health
Movement Disorders Clinic
Join staff from the Movement Disorders Clinic and the Pacific Parkinson's Research Centre as they recognize World Parkinson's Day with activities scheduled between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Bake sale: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- PD Info Booth: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Interactive art activities: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Interactive music activities: 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
- Raffle: 2:00 p.m.